One day at a time

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

F I N A L L Y!!

Peanut got her FIRST goal of the season this weekend! She has been working soooo hard for it, with so many shots on goal. We knew it was just a matter of time. She scored to tie the game in what ended up being our first-ever double OT game.
We lost in the 70th minute.
Heart breaking, but it was one of the best games the girls have ever played.
SO proud of Haley!




1 comment:

derb said...

I did "know" she would get a goal this weekend, but I was feeling it would be Saturday. What a special moment that was, and though it ended differently than we'd hoped, I was so thrilled for all the girls. They are amazing! And what a personal treat for me to have seen Haley's goal. ;-)